Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Month One - Day 22 to 26

The last four days have seemed like an eternity. Tying up loose ends, sending postponement announcements to everyone we’ve booked with and trying to handle the floods of emotion has exhausted me. I know what you’re thinking, and no, I did not cheat. I was tempted to but I resisted. Adam and I are doing better than I thought we would. A lot of talk has risen from this sad event which has been helpful in moving forward. We sat down together and worked out an exercise plan which we will begin implementing this week. We tried to make it a part of our time together so it becomes enjoyable instead of simply another chore in the day. We did a lot of home cooking, a lot of walking and a lot of compromising and I am feeling good about life again.

Some of you are questioning my motives for losing weight. I just want to clarify that I want to lose weight to be healthier and feel better about myself. Fitting into a bikini is just the motivation I’m using to make me do it. I don’t always make the best food choices and I never want to exercise, but I know myself and I know what I can accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment