Friday, March 19, 2010

March 3 - 15 2010

March 3 2010:

I am feeling very overwhelmed today. I have five essays and a project that I am working on. At least I've done all the reading for this week. I just feel like there's so much to do in not enough time.

Yesterday, we looked at and applied for an apartment; finally. I'm crossing my fingers that we get it because I can't stand living where we live right now. It makes me sick because it's moldy. We also got out passport photos done last night. Another big thing to tick off my list. But all this running around meant that I didn't get a lot of homework done.

Today I have a meeting with my computer project group members. I have no idea what we're going to talk about, probably just going to make sure that everyone is happy with how we broke the workload down.

I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland! We got our tickets yesterday for 3D in the IMAX on friday. It gives me something to look forward to at the end of the week. I think we should always plan something fun for the weekend; it makes it easier to get through the week.

This afternoon we're supposed to be taking my prescription in to be filled, getting our passports signed by our guarantor and picking somethings up that we need. I have no idea how we're going to fit all that in and still get homework done.

I really want to get a first draft for my Sociology essay done. The final copy is due in less than two weeks. I feel so behind.

148 lbs

March 8 2010:

Another week, another mountain of school work. I should have worked harder last week because than I would have less work this week. I really need to get on the ball; my marks really matter this year.

I hate the way that I eat. French fries, fried fish,burgeers and pop make up my diet lately. I want to lose weight but I'm not doing the work. I want to want to. When things get so busy I feel over crowded and I end up cutting things out that, in my eyes, seem expendable like exercise and diet.

Maybe if I take charge now, when things seem to be in a lull, and get it under control it won't be so hard to keep it going when things get crazy again. I am trying; I put together Adam's lunches for the week andboiled some eggs to grab for quick breakfasts but I haven't planned my meals for suppers or planned my lunches for the weeks.

Lately I've been complaining a lot about how overwhelmed I feel and one reading this log of thoughts and feelings might begin thinking that I am unhappy in my life. This, however, is not the case. I have never felt more fulfilled and content with my life. I have a wonderful fiance who makes me feel understood and accepted for who I am.

149.2 lbs

March 11 2010:

I feel like I'm running in place. That's what it's like to be a student. You work and you work and can never get ahead because there are always more assignments to complete. And then it's all over, and you look back and realize how far you have traveled. It always feels so unmanageable, but somehow it always gets managed.

I guess I'm eating a little better lately. My problem is portion control I think. I was watching Dr. Oz yesterday and found that a serving of pasta is supposed, only, to be the size of a light bulb. That doesn't seem like much at all. I feel like when I eat pasta I need a full bowl. Apparently not. I bought a magazine last night that has a whole lot of recipes that are 400 calories or less. I am excited to try and integrate this into my diet. I have been keeping my step count up; almost ten thousand everyday.

149.2 lbs

March 15 2010:

Today is moving day. It's 7:30am and I'm at school. That's so early - there's virtually no one else here right now. I just want to start moving things right now but unfortunately I have to wait until I hand in a bunch of assignments. I have a headache.

149.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment